Learn Spanish

in Uruguay and Argentina.

Posted in: Visas & insurance


Do I need a visa and if so what kind?

Nationals of EU member and associated countries, nationals of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, Brasil, Switzerland and many more can enter Uruguay for 3 months as a tourist (you simply get a stamp at the airport) and can prolong this stay through an additional stamp once entered the country. So there is no need to get a visa, you simply need a valid passport. Other countries: please check with your nearest uruguayan consulate. Also, since visa requirements vary frequently it is recommended to consult them anyway before departure. We will be more than happy to help to provide you with documentation to obtain your visa.

Posted in: Visas & insurance

Join and follow us